- How are water rates set?
- What is WRAM?
- Why did Cal Water implement increasing block rates?
- What’s happening with flat-rate customers?
- Will my bill go up when I get a meter?
- How were the tiers established?
- Why aren’t non-residential customers getting tiered rates?
- How was the system-wide average determined?
- I have a big family and many pets (or a small family with no pets); why aren’t the rates based upon the number in each household?
- I live on a large (or small) lot; why aren’t the rates determined by lot size?
- How can I voice concerns about the rate structure?
- How are multi-residential (three or more units served by larger than 1″ meter) customers billed?
- How do conservation, or tiered, rates effect CAP customers?
- How do I use less water so that my usage stays in the lower rate tiers?
- Where can I find service area maps?
More information is also available in the Rates section.