(Los Angeles County Region)
5015 West Avenue L-14, Unit 2
Quartz Hill, CA 93536
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM 4:30 PM
(800) 680-1160 Toll free
Contact us via email
|After-Hours Phone Number|
|Automated Payment Number|
|Payment Mailing Address|
California Water Service
P.O. Box 4500
Whittier, CA 90607-4500
Serving Fremont Valley, Grand Oaks, Lancaster, Lake Hughes, and Leona Valley
Cal Water's Antelope Valley District was formed in 2000 with the purchase of Antelope Valley Water Company, which began serving the area in 1965. On July 1, 2007, Cal Water took over ownership of the Grand Oaks system. Previously, we served customers and maintained the Grand Oaks system through an operating contract.
We serve approximately 1,400 customer connections in our Fremont Valley, Grand Oaks, Lancaster, Lake Hughes, and Leona Valley water systems. Most of the water we provide is pumped from local aquifers by wells located throughout our service area. We also purchase water from the Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency, which is imported from the State Water Project in northern California.
We proactively maintain and upgrade our facilities to ensure a reliable, high-quality supply.
The Antelope Valley systems include:
- Fremont Valley — two wells, one storage tank, and one booster pump.
- Grand Oaks — two wells and one storage tank.
- Lake Hughes — three active groundwater wells and two storage tanks.
- Lancaster — two active groundwater wells, three storage tanks, and two booster pumps.
- Leona Valley — two active groundwater wells are supplemented by purchased surface water imported by the Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency (AVEK) from the State Water Project in northern California; the system also includes six storage tanks and three booster pumps.