Start or Stop Service

Start service

To start or transfer your water service, please visit the Start Service page.

Note: To comply with insurance and liability requirements, an adult (18 or over) must be present when water service is turned on.

Stop service

To stop your water service, please visit the Stop Service page. You will need to have your account number and service-address ZIP code available to complete the process.

If you have any questions or run into any difficulties with the start/stop process, please contact us.