Here to Help You Save Water Every Day
Small changes, such as ensuring your sprinklers are off when it rains, can lead to big water savings. Cal Water customers across the state are doing their part to save water every day. Customers who participated in our rebates and programs between 2016 and 2020 will help California save more than 9.2 billion gallons over their lifetime—that’s more than 148 billion cups!
Want to know more ways you can save water every day? You’ve come to the right place! Use the navigation bar on the left to:
- Find tips for conserving water inside your home
- Learn how to update and water outdoor landscaping
- Sign up for your free conservation kit, complete with water-efficient hardware
- Take advantage of our rebates and programs, including our new Lawn-to-Garden and Spray-to-Drip programs
- Report leaks and areas where water may be wasted
Clicking these links is the first step to saving water every day.