How can I report leaks or water wasting activities?

If you are in a Cal Water service area and see a water leaks or water waste in public, you can report it using our Report Leaks and Waste form.

Note that as part of our customer-first approach, we prefer to educate customers about prohibited uses of water before issuing penalties.