District Information


Please wait....

Bear Gulch
Customer Center
3525 Alameda De Las Pulgas, Suite A
Menlo Park, CA 94025
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
(650) 561-9709
Contact us via email
After-Hours Phone Number
(650) 553-4631
Automated Payment Number
(866) 734-0743
Payment Mailing Address
California Water Service
P.O. Box 4500
Whittier, CA 90607-4500
District Manager
Dawn Smithson
The Bear Gulch office is closed for the weekend.
If you have a water-related emergency, please contact Cal Water using the Bear Gulch after-hours phone number.

Serving Portola Valley, Woodside, Atherton, and portions of Menlo Park and Redwood City

Cal Water has provided high-quality water utility services in the communities of Portola Valley, Woodside, Atherton, and portions of Menlo Park, Redwood City, and San Mateo County since 1936. Skyline County's water system became part of the Bear Gulch district in 2009. To meet our customers' needs, we use a combination of local surface water and surface water purchased from the City and County of San Francisco (SFPUC). The local surface water, about 11% of our total supply, comes from our 1,200-acre watershed in the Woodside hills; it is collected and treated at our reservoir and treatment plant in Atherton. The remaining 89% of our supply is purchased from the SFPUC.

Closest Western Union Pay Stations
Business Address City ZIP Code
Chavez Supermarket3282 Middlefield RoadMenlo Park94025
El Rancho Supermarket812 Willow RoadMenlo Park94025
Panaderia Michoacan #13266 Middlefield RoadMenlo Park94025
Post N More1259 El Camino RealMenlo Park94025
Quality Market1209 Willow RoadMenlo Park94025
Quik Stop #30593401 Middlefield RoadMenlo Park94025
Safeway #1709325 South Sharon Park DriveMenlo Park94025
Safeway #2719525 El Camino RealMenlo Park94025
US Bank #5624 (Bank customers only)1105 El Camino RealMenlo Park94025
Anchor Drugs II730 Woodside RoadRedwood City94061
Check Into Cash #090542537b El Camino RealRedwood City94061
Gold Star615 Woodside RoadRedwood City94061
Panaderia Michoacan #42561 El Camino RealRedwood City94061
Rite Aid #5892340 Woodside PlazaRedwood City94061
Rite Aid #58932150 Roosevelt AvenueRedwood City94061
Safeway #0747850 Woodside RoadRedwood City94061
US Bank #5903 (Bank customers only)1475 Woodside RoadRedwood City94061
Woodside Check Cashing801 Woodside RoadRedwood City94061
Emerald City3025 Jefferson AvenueRedwood City94062
Ace Cash Express1810 El Camino RealRedwood City94063
Arteagas Market812 5th AvenueRedwood City94063
CA Check Cashing #4131402 El Camino RealRedwood City94063
Chavez Supermarket46 5th AvenueRedwood City94063
Chavez Supermarket775 Arguello StreetRedwood City94063
Kmart #43491155 Veterans BoulevardRedwood City94063
La Azteca1531 Main StreetRedwood City94063
Main Street Market804 Main StreetRedwood City94063
Panaderia Michoacan #22940 Middlefield RoadRedwood City94063
Roosevelt Liquor1700 El Camino RealRedwood City94063
Safeway #03051071 El Camino RealRedwood City94063