Serving Travis Air Force as Regulated Service Area
On May 15, 2017, California Water Service (“Cal Water”) filed an Application with the California Public Utilities Commission (“CPUC”) seeking a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity (“CPCN”) to provide public utility potable water service to Travis Air Force Base (“Travis AFB”) and to establish rates for this service.
Cal Water has entered into a 50-year agreement with the United States Department of Defense to acquire the water distribution assets of Travis AFB and provide water utility service. In its Application, Cal Water requests authority to provide water service to Travis AFB in a new regulated service area (the “Travis District”) subject to the jurisdiction of the Commission, pursuant to the terms of the contract with the Department of Defense.
You the application and associated public attachments are linked to below or may be obtained by contacting James Polanco at RatesHelp@calwater.com or (408) 367-8239.
- (1) Travis Air Force Base Application
- (2) Appendix A – Contract SP0600-16-C-8315
- (3) Appendix B – Proposed Tariff
- (4) Appendix C – Travis Service Area Map
- (5) Appendix D – Cal Water Financial Statements
- (6) Motion for Leave to File Under Seal (Travis AFB)
- (7) Notice of Availability
- (8) Certificate of Service – Travis