What is Cal Water’s payment process?
- Submit your invoice (PDF format only) to email@example.com or mail them to PO Box 49033, San Jose, CA 95161.
- Internally, we match the documents to the purchase authorization (PO) and process the payment according to the negotiated terms.
What are some best practices to ensure prompt payment?
Ensure your invoices include the following information:
- Vendor Name (as specified on PO)
- Vendor’s address
- Vendor’s remit-to address
- Vendor’s contact phone number
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Contractor Authorization #, if provided
- PO Number (provided by Cal Water)
- PO Line Number
- PO Line Unit of Measure
- PO Line Unit Price
- QTY shipped or billed
- Total Merchandise Amount (sub-total of all line charges)
- Freight, Sales Tax and Misc charges
- Total Gross Invoice Amount
Please do not:
- Submit invoices via email and mail. Please select one method only.
- Submit non-invoice documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is exclusive for submitting invoices for processing only.
- Send duplicate copies of invoices. If inquiring about payment status, please email either your AP contact or the contact listed below.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the invoice payment process, status of payment or to address concerns?
Please contact Danica Davis at email@example.com.