Our Rancho Dominguez District will soon start the process of installing 3,560 feet of new 8-inch water main in Torrance, which will improve water supply reliability and fire protection for local customers. This project will take about 14 weeks to complete.
Construction will take place:
- From 1000 to 1261 West. 212th
- On the 21100 block of Budlong Ave.
- On the 21100 block of Royal Blvd.
- On the 21100 block of Berendo Ave.
- On the 21100 block Broadwell Ave.
This infrastructure improvement project is part of Cal Water’s commitment to provide its communities with quality, service, and value.